Monday, August 16, 2010

Barbie's New Furniture

So Em and I recently acquired the Barbie two story townhouse with the crank elevator. It is quite lacking in furniture so we decided to create our own. I used fabric that I already had and dug into the 5lb. bag of stuffing to plump them up! Barbie now has a lovely and plush comforter, chair and a sofa...of course with matching pillows. I made the pillows extra special by embroidering on them. Barbie seems to really like them!


I'm linking to....the CSI project - Color of the Year - Honeysuckle!
Visit thecsiproject.com

3 comments:

  1. Barbie's new home and furniture look cozy!
    MD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I don't ever think I've seen Barbie look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you make the couches? I love those!

    ReplyDelete