Tuesday, January 25, 2011

LOVE Records

I just love the way records look on the wall.  I found a bunch at the thrift store (a few of them are Barry Manilow...snicker...snicker).  Maybe someday I will find my dream vintage record player and play them all! The decorating possibilities are endless.  After Valentine's Day I am going to replace them with black and white pics in the center.  My little one loves the google-eyed one...
I only have "eyes" 4 U!



   
I'm linking to...
Katie's Nesting SpotVisit thecsiproject.comBCD 125

6 comments:

  1. I love this! I never thought to dress up vintage records. I like the white writing on the black and the google eyes. These would be perfect in my diner. http://www.obSEUSSed.com/2010/08/diner-at-home.html I'll have to find some old records to decorate. Thanks for the inspiration. Saw you on CSI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute! Love the google eyes:)
    Christine
    greatoakcircle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool idea especially for a musician or music lover. I like the clever twists you did like the I only have eyes for you.

    ReplyDelete