Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Embroidery Art

I recently purchased some lovely embroidery patterns from Sublime Stitching.  One of my faves is the Scooter Babe Patterns.  I love the french knots.  I can't wait to work on another project...I'll be stitching for days with all of the patterns I bought!




 I learned a valuable lesson in looking at these pics...when I stitched the pink french knots on the scooter and the pink lines on the scooter I stretched the embroidery floss over the canvas instead of  cutting and restarting...if you look closely at the pics you can see it through the fabric!  I'm gonna have to redo that...oops!

Show and Tell GreenKatie's Nesting Spot

3 comments:

  1. oops or not - its adorable. Great job - I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tnx for visiting my blog and for your comment.My daughter work is still at the beginning but one day I hope she'll be as good as you are! Great work.And the pink floss,I had to scroll up to see it again because if you haven't tell,I wouldn't even see!

    ReplyDelete