Friday, February 11, 2011

I Welcome You to Follow Me

I have just added the Followers Widget in my sidebar...what that means is....I would love for you to follow my blog!  I just started this blog last week.  I transferred most craft posts from my previous Serendipity Blog.  If you would like to follow me, take a look to your right.  Underneath my picture you will see a button that says Follow.  Click it. You can follow me with Google, Twitter, Yahoo, AIM, NetLog or an Open ID URL. If you don't have any of these accounts there is also a prompt to create a free Google Account.

If you are already a Blogger and you are signed in, your prompts will be different as you can follow me with your Blogger Account. 

If you have any questions or problems, you can leave a comment below.  Thanks a bunch and I hope to see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment