Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sneak Peak


Here is a sneak peek at the sewing project that I am working on.  I have been hand sewing it a little at a time.  I would like to do some of it on the sewing machine but my 15 year old Singer is just plain frustrating.  There is soooooo much that I would like to do with a NEW machine.  I have been looking at the Brother LB6800 PRW.  It is an embroidery and sewing machine with tons of stitches and new gadgets.  My birthday is coming up in April.....hmmmmm......maybe I will get a new machine :-).

4 comments:

  1. Pretty pink fabric for your mystery item. I know what you mean, those new machines do about everything for you except make your morning coffee, and the price tag reflects it too. Then on the other hand, with older machines you actually had to know how to sew. The new ones, you set them up, program them, and walk away...I've heard some ladies say you really don't have to know what you're doing, you don't even have to be there...not sure that sounds as much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun project - that is pretty fabric and I like the embroidery!
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink fabric! Is it a doll? I'll have to come back and be surprised.

    ReplyDelete